Step 1: Add Opinew Product Reviews to your Shopify Store
In order to import Amazon reviews to Shopify, you will need to have a review app installed on your Shopify store.
We recommend using Opinew to get started quickly and import thousand of reviews from Amazon to Shopify in a few clicks.
Step 2: Import Amazon reviews to Shopify
Option 1: Use Opinew’s Chrome Extension
Our Opinew Chrome extension allows you to import Amazon reviews to Shopify very quickly in bulk directly from Amazon Seller Central, Amazon product pages or from other third-party apps such as Spreadr, Importify, Dropified, or Amazon by Codisto.
Follow our detailed guide on how to use and install the Chrome extension.
Watch our video below to import reviews from Amazon in one-click to your Shopify store:
Option 2: Use the in-app form
If you don’t use Google Chrome, you can use the form inside your Opinew dashboard to quickly get started. Head over to Reviews > Import Reviews.
Click on the product you want to import reviews for on the left side table.
On the right side, paste your Amazon product’s URL and Opinew will automatically recognize you are trying to import Amazon reviews.
Then, fill in the different settings available:
- Number of reviews to import (depending on your plan’s limit)
- Translate reviews in your desired language
- Set a minimum amount of words for a review to be imported
- Automatic Synchronization (available from the Growth plan)
- Import only reviews with images
- Approve all imported reviews
- Import Amazing Rating Count: this will import all Amazon reviews available
Once you’re done, click on import and wait for Opinew to process and import reviews to your Shopify store.
Follow our video tutorial below if you need aditionnal help:
Step 3: Check that the Reviews Import was Successful
Importing Amazon reviews through Opinew takes a moment to process and soon the reviews will be added to your store. Once reviews have been imported, you will see a new Amazon box appearing on the right side. Check that the Status is “Success”.
Once your import is successful, you can now:
- Go to Manage Reviews, to publish/unpublish reviews.
- Automatically synchronize new reviews if your plan is eligible.
- Delete all reviews that were imported by clicking on the “trash” icon.
If you are looking for solutions to import amazon products to Shopify, you can follow our step-by-step guide to migrate your Amazon products to Shopify.
Are you encountering issues while importing Amazon reviews to Shopify? Use our 24/7 live chat support located at the bottom right-hand corner of this page. Our team is standing by to provide you with expert assistance to get your issues resolved in a timely manner.