3 ways to deal with negative reviews with Opinew
1. Review Comments/Responses
You can comment on any review but it comes handy especially for the negative ones. Go to Reviews > find your review > click “Comment”.
Comments show your side of the argument. They are your chance to show off your customer service – respond in a calm, understanding, and professional way and you will win more customers than you would with
Opinew negative reviews resolution system
If you meet certain criteria, Opinew can also show a special message in green above the reviews on the widget.
We display the green bar messages when:
- Shop refunded or replaced the product. We detect that automatically for you.
- You can do it manually too. Go to Reviews > find your review > click “Resolve”. Then type your resolution message. The green bar message will show on top of the review.
- Customer will get an email notification and if they don’t click the “not resolved” button within 24h, the green bar message will stay up.
3. Automatic profanity filters
We know there some people that are offensive and just can’t be reasoned with. We’ve got your back. If there is a review with offensive words, we hide it.