Opinew lets you easily import your shop/seller/merchant reviews from Amazon and eBay to your Shopify store in a few clicks and automatically keep new reviews synchronized to Shopify.
Import Amazon Seller reviews to Shopify
- Head over to “Reviews > Shop”
2. Pick the source you want to import reviews from. In this case, we’ll pick Amazon Seller reviews
3. Fill in the review import form with your Amazon Seller reviews page link. Follow our guide on how to find your Amazon Seller Central link.
4. Press the “Import” button and wait for your reviews to populate.
If you still encounter any issues when importing your Amazon shop reviews to Shopify with our in-app importer, feel free to reach out to our support team.
Import Ebay Seller Reviews to Shopify
- Open Opinew and go to “Reviews > Shop”
- Select “eBay Seller Reviews” on the page.
- Populate the link with your eBay Seller Feedback URL, feel free to follow our guide on how to find it.
- Press import and you should see Opinew populating your store with your eBay Seller reviews!
Keep new reviews on Amazon and eBay synchronized automatically
If you have imported Amazon or eBay Shop reviews into your Shopify store once, you have the possibility to automatically import new reviews that appear there.
In order to do that, just head over to Reviews > Product Reviews, open “import settings” on the top right and click on the checkbox to activate the automatic synchronization.